Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 168% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,701TL (3,203,273 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)