Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 218% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,543TL (3,099,246 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (31 minutes ago)