Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,605TL (2,246,086 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)