Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,035TL (2,570,786 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)