Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00252 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,488TL (2,970,535 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)