Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,300TL (EC$3,060) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)