Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.306 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,194TL (EC$3,212) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)