Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27160 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,955TL (R 18,244) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)