Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26693 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,563TL (R 17,094) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)