Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29396 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,688TL (R 15,946) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)