Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,382TL (788,526 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (30 minutes ago)