Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00445 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,376TL (982,555 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)