Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00462 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,677TL (1,011,749 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)