Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13626 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,416TL (17,728₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)