Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13753 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,060TL (14,976₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)