Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13521 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,396TL (17,718₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)