Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,065TL (4,565 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)