Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,943TL (€1,312) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)