Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,034TL (€1,218) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)