Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,634TL (Taka 65,008) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)