Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10515 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (32,462 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)