Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11981 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,101TL (25,886 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)