Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,974TL (14,366₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (23 minutes ago)