Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36415 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,829TL (7,769 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)