Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.468 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,878TL (1,166 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)