Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,039TL (3,732 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)