Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,596TL (2,740 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (39 minutes ago)