Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26473 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,493TL (5,640 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)