Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,617TL (3,057 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)