Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13152 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,383TL (10,517₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)