Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15130 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,095TL (33,678₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)