Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17883 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,297TL (18,437₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)