Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13454 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,668TL (12,394₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (34 minutes ago)