Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07522 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,001TL (руб 66,485) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)