Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06723 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,927TL (руб 58,408) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)