Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05360 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,266TL (руб 79,588) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)