Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,144TL (﷼ 28,263,851) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)