Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,199TL (﷼ 28,725,501) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)