Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06397 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,675TL (руб 41,820) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)