Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01361 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,811TL (206,488 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)