Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01679 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,406TL (262,353 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)