Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01234 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,514TL (284,681 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)