Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02981 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,710TL (¥157,989) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)