Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03254 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,423TL (¥135,923) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)