Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,419TL (€1,342) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)