Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,224TL (€1,137) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)