Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,629TL (€1,156) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)