Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (€1,249) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)