Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,875TL (€1,254) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)