Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,561TL (¥107,236) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)