Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04271 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,396TL (¥102,930) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)