Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03180 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,356TL (¥105,536) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)