Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03659 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (₨ 92,980) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)