Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,620TL (₨ 104,644) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)