Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,882TL (₨ 112,234) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (44 minutes ago)