Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03129 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,644TL (₨ 116,456) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)