Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02895 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,426TL (₨ 118,349) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)