Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 970 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04354 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,455TL (₨ 125,300) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)