Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03499 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,884TL (₨ 111,010) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)