Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,814TL (€769) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)