Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (€990) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)