Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,391TL (€1,151) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)