Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,503TL (€1,136) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)