Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,185TL (€1,073) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)