Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,960TL (元7,707) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)