Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,030TL (元9,069) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)