Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,292TL (元7,262) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)