Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48052 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,282TL (15,154 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)