Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46314 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 191% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,848TL (16,945 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)