Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 195% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,909TL (20,282 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)