Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46665 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,928TL (14,847 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)