Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34574 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,596TL (21,971 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)