Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42449 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 176% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,976TL (21,146 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)