Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14909 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,783TL (32,084 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (20 minutes ago)