Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18277 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,060TL (22,212 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (31 minutes ago)