Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06109 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,316TL (₨70,647) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)