Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05437 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,054TL (₨92,949) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)