Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,919TL (963,911 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)