Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,991TL (930,437 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)