Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,833TL in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)