Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)