Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05420 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,984TL (73,510 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)