Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,524TL (﷼ 31,609,234) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)