Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01008 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,482TL (246,300 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)