Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,541TL (221,665 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)