Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01131 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,476TL (219,038 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (30 minutes ago)