Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,046 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03906 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,575TL (₨91,504) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)