Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,702TL (₨78,295) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (35 minutes ago)