Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02932 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,632TL (₨89,778) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (41 minutes ago)