Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01605 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,578TL (160,596 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)