Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11773 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,647TL (30,977 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (35 minutes ago)