Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11598 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,512TL (30,282 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)