Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12898 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (31,310 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)