Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15600 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,778TL (37,040 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)