Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12785 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,306TL (25,858 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)