Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12123 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,165TL (26,111 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (39 minutes ago)