Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10942 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,708TL (33,885 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)