Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12893 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,022TL (23,437 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)