Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (₨60,359) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)