Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00964 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,965TL (203,856 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)