Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02084 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (150,950 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)