Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02302 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,462TL (106,941 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (23 minutes ago)