Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03382 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,239TL (¥154,899) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (37 minutes ago)