Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,714TL (¥210,988) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)