Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,132TL (¥189,130) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (32 minutes ago)