Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,509TL (RM3,773) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)