Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,074TL (RM5,080) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)