Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,681TL (RM5,000) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)