Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,955TL (3,429,008 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (31 minutes ago)