Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,643TL (3,088,616 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)