Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,117TL (4,176,094 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)