Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,141TL (3,158,151 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)