Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,521TL (3,621,076 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)