Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (4,272,537 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)