Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,606TL (3,265,472 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)