Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (3,042,456 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)