Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,212TL (4,169,949 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)