Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,073TL (4,021,338 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (43 minutes ago)