Cost of living comparison between Kamloops, Canada and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.300 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,635TL (C$2,450) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)