Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13804 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,064TL (14,956₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)