Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06638 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,002TL (руб 45,225) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)