Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06687 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,013TL (руб 45,051) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)