Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06448 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,967TL (руб 61,527) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)