Cost of living comparison between Kaluga, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05473 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,579TL (руб 65,388) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)