Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,136TL (3,389 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)