Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,047TL (2,597 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)