Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,416TL (3,705 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)