Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,115TL (2,792 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)