Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06751 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,813TL (руб 41,676) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)