Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,524TL (€1,128) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (43 minutes ago)