Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,551TL (€904) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)