Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,759TL (₨50,992) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (42 minutes ago)