Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,302TL (₨37,333) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)